Monday 30 August 2010

Update

Ok so I haven't any followers (ha I must suck) and considering I only have one other post, it could be that. I'm baaack lol. Anyway so not much new in my life. My stupid friends are still acting the same treating me the same way. This is just going to be me venting pretty much.So here it goes. Um one friend hasn't been kissed (she will be 16 next year) and this 'friend' just treats me like dirt HA. I mean I'm there for her when she needs something or there's no one else, but as soon as someone better comes along -poof- I don't exist. (That poof btw was me vanishing). Okay so thats pretty much what I'm going to be blogging about. I will reveal a secret and then vent or the other way around. Either way you get some juicy gossip instead or just whining. I wont name any of my friends though, because that's just mean!

Litttle birdie

1 comment: