Sunday 10 January 2010

Never seen

Life
This is just a little intro to me, and my life and shit like that. Well Im one of those people who are always in the background but never seen. I mean I seem to be noticed when someone wants something, or needs a favour, but otherwise I just blend into the walls. My life is just shit, I want to move house, I want to change my 'friends', but I can't. I put 'friends' like that because they are meant to be my friends, only when it suits them. My best friend for 3 years is deciding that Im not important anymore and the other people that she is friends with are more important and all the new friends she's made - 9 or 10 months- are suddenly better then me. Its just not fair, Im not gunna keep on like this on all my blogs though, it's probably boring you to death. Ha if anything interesting happens, I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment